Monday, July 13

Missing my special family...


Special Family is a song we sing in the sorority I was in. ( I went inactive a few months back. )All the seniors sing it on the last night of recruitment and we all try our hardest to hold back the tears. Except for the seniors. they cry. they hug. they look at each other as if they will never forget each other for as long as they live.

Rula says I'm still in it. They've got me for life. and she is the most Alpha-Gammy person I know. so I'm gonna believe her, even if they took my badge. And I'm going to 're-instate my membership' or at least try to.. after this year.

Life is so good. but it's not as balanced as I want it to be. When conversation turns to the sorority [I'm on a mini-cation with 3 gals from my sorority to the hometown (hutch) of one of my favorite people ever] I either want to strangle them [RA, KW, JD] for getting so worked up about stuff that really doesn't matter.. or I want to be singing special family. And neither of those are things that will happen. I will not strangle. I will not sing. And it's no fun to imagine things that can't happen. I'm still amazed that just typing the words special family makes me want to cry. I miss it.


my roommies before they started hating me. I just can't help but wonder if that had gone better.. If I had been a better roommate, would I still be in AGD?

Rachel and I @Pi Kap where else can you find this kind of stuff except for @frat houses?

Only my Alpha Gams are up for going to the bars after our last class of the semester.

I love bop it.

sorority girls taught me how to go out. and now no one wants to go out and stay till close with me. and dance. and just have the best time. god, this night was so good.

Semi formal. The last good dance. it was so good. I want to take my boy to the dances.

oh slutty halloween.

This is how my sister saw me.

frat party for the win! this is at theta chi! the best party i went to freshmen year was there! it was so fun and I believe I slid down the roof in a skirt.

One of the best feelings ever is for someone to tell you that you were their rush crush. I love my krista.

In/out. wow.

roomies.

matching outfits. Sweet home alpha gamma. Love.
"When i think too much i stop breathing and when i stop breathing i get hiccups. So if i ever hiccup around you, you know i had a deep thought about 4 seconds before"-jen

Love and deep thoughts that cause hiccups,
J


also. I'm at The Metro coffeeshop in hutch. I like.
and I just found a good way to study. using notecards and pretty pens. and I forgot to bring enough notecards and it makes me angry.

When I think of the people I want to know forever, not just see every once in a while. people I want to KNOW. some of these, I'm already failing at knowing.
My mom.
My sisters.
The rest of my Vanlerberg family.
Angela. Noelle.

Q. Bop it.
Audrey. Kourtney.
Krista. Rula. Melliot. Roslyn. Alison W. Kelsey G. Em W. Anne'. Anya. Manderson. Kels S. Victoria. Catie. Alyssa J. Sam N. Shawn. Whit. Sara.
Ben. Sofie. Dara. Danielle.
Andrew.
Jessica C. Jen K. Chad.
Amanda. Crabaugh. Laura D. Trent. Bryan M. Barf.
Saritica. Aysia.

Laura D. the J Crew (Nick, Julian, Jake especially) Oasis.
Cam. Lee.
Cough. Sue.
I'm sure there's so many more. I've been so lucky to meet so many great people. This was supposed to be just about AGD, oops!


More photos.




aww! my Alpha Gam fam plus Sam! best addition evar!



so ya. that's my 10.Thats the reason today sucks. I want to sing special family. I want to be a part of AGD again and it's too late. I wish they would have allowed me to be inactive for one semester. but they wouldn't.

90. good parts. I'm in hutch and I missed Rach so much. so thats awesome. This is probably the best summer I've ever had. I'm glad I have been a part of something that I care about so much (AGD) that it's breaking my heart a little. I'm happy. healthy. feeling good.

No comments: