Wednesday, July 8

How's life?

Life is lovely.

you?


awesome instruments. ha.
Love and de-loveliness,
J


ok - for those who actually read this as a life update.
these are the important facts.

  1. I'm living @ my sister's place for the rest of July and then moving into 1247 1/2 (house close to campus w/ strangers who all seem awesome!) in August
  2. I have my 1st boyfriend! (as my sister puts it: guess who is a girlfriend??? my sister! )
  3. I'm still working @JDel and loving it.
  4. I'm taking a Psyc class over the summer @edwardscampus (and running into classmates @PowerAndLight.. that was weird! haha)
  5. I twitter too much which causes me to overuse the @ sign.
  6. Softball season w/ JDel is over - we lost. a lot. but I'm glad I did it. good memories were made. (It's a dude!! It's a chick!!)
  7. Life is almost prefect right now. I need some more hours in the day and really should diversify with the people I'm hanging out with. I miss a lot of people from school (esp bop it!) and wish it was easier to hang out with everyone.
  8. I am officially no longer in my sorority, also really wondering how I'm going to deal with that come rush time.. I'll miss the songs. (For pep and vitality and lots of fun! you can't beat the girls that you're among.) and the girls. and the general feeling of being a part of it.
  9. I don't think I've ever had a summer this full of awesome. or this full of good music. I love the new musics I've been listening to. love the old records too. Billy Joel for the win.
  10. people I want to hang out with more: Bop it, Krista M, michelle, danielle g, ben/sofie/dara,Angela (o wait.. cant do that. damnit!), nolly, crabaugh, jess A, AGD girls (some of them.. not all of them. ), chad, Q, a-team, family (esp tiff and sienna and I need to finally visit Avery and Mitchell!) , the lake (yes, I want to hang out with the lake. mmmm), kourtney, audrey, my only sister thats in town that i never seem to see!, rosyln, Andy/amos etc, etc etc.
  11. my places are now updated. Room 916 isn't even on the list. C302 is added. and so is Moundview house(sisters place). and i can almost call 1247 1/2 a place.. just a few more wt wednesdays and it will be!'



No comments: