I hung out with the roommate again tonight. Her name is LB. I'm way excited to get to know her, but right now we're both kind of awkward around each other. We seem to enjoy each other but there is a definite stiffness in our conversations. I like when you know someone well enough to just talk. It takes me a long time to get comfortable with people enough to talk with complete confidence in knowing they won't respond poorly to how ridiculous I am sometimes.
other random thoughts:
Taking care of each other is important: Even if it's just providing tons of water with a straw. That's one thing I learned from my sorority in a way I couldn't have learned as well anywhere else.
death makes me want to cry. which is difficult when you're in a coffee shop. RIP Aezra (18 year old found dead right off campus)
songs: the fratellis. the pack.
7 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment