I think you can tell I love photobooth. esp this setting!
One more day of BEDAone more re-designed blog.
one more thing i hope people will want to read.
one more beautiful day.
The cutest thing OTD:


The sun is shining through the window at my favorite coffee venue. I was staring out at the row of shops when I saw a little boy pass by.
He was a toddler in a brightly colored dinosaur tee and he paused at the railing around the outside patio of the shop. He reached his hand through, slowly, delicately, to see if there was a barrier in between the railings. Finding that there wasn't, he reached through and waved quickly at the two students sitting at the metal tables, moving along back and forth with his hand reaching a few inches into the patio area. As he proudly waved, his bright smile was contagious and clearly boasted "look what I discovered!"














Children are adorable.
a new favorite blogger- books and quills- i like her style and that she made me laugh in the first second I was on her page with a funny picture about how she grades her students' tests. what's your BEDA about today?
observation : I hate it when hot boys pull out the cigarettes. gross.
another observation about smoking : a boy I know was at the coffee shop I was at.. I just realized he was there about 3 or 4 hours and didn't smoke. I am proud of him.
I have a psychology test tomorrow am- about skitzophrenia, eating disorders, add/adhd, tourettes, autism, aspergers, etc etc. wish me luck
I have a psychology test tomorrow am- about skitzophrenia, eating disorders, add/adhd, tourettes, autism, aspergers, etc etc. wish me luck





1 comment:
I just saw your comment on my blog: you go to KU!? Sweeeet! I do too.
I love the posts, you ARE a good writer. I'm super picky as well so I get what you mean. Thanks for checking my blog out! The posts may be slacking because of BEDA since trying to blog every day is hard, but I still try.
Post a Comment