
One of my favorite internet people is so so real to me. Her name is YsabellaBrave, her real name is Mary Anne. She is a beautiful woman with a beautiful voice and a beautiful soul. I found her because she had some covers of old songs up on youtube.
Then she started vlogging. talking. And she just has a gentle voice and a wonderful storytelling ability that few people are blessed with. She wishes the best for people. I asked her for advice once and she replied. She believes in the good of people and lets you feel like you are one of those good people whose life can be better than it is now. I wish I could describe her better. She's just amazing.
A piece of advice.
"Many things that we need confidence about are really not that big of a deal, they just seem like it in the moment"
"If something bad happens you can remember that you have been happy in the past and you can be happy again."
"Remember,in that moment, that you are as valuable and as cherished and as loved and as important as any woman on this planet and you need to watch out, for yourself, because sometimes that will be the only one doing that." "It's not what you're called, it's what you answer to."
This one is about getting rid of a loser boyfriend - I've sent it to someone when they needed to hear it.
"It is easy to consider advice when it is brought forth with care and consideration and gentleness."
And now when I watched her newest video, even though she was laughing, she moved me to tears. She has Fibromyalgia and is in constant pain. It's just horrible and so sad to watch this bright young woman who is in so much pain and still being so strong. and so full in her faith. Things go wrong in my life all the time. I wish I had her ability to be so excited about the smallest things and being able to share that joy, even when life is hard.
A prayer.
I wish you all feathers in your path.
I've been really bad at praying lately. But I'm going to try to be better. And my first major prayer will be for her.
7 hours ago

1 comment:
wow. just wow. I have never heard of her before you mentioned her, but I just watched a bunch of her videos and she really is amazing. thank you so much for telling me about her.
Post a Comment