Thursday, April 9

BEDA9th

Impulse buys. oh my. So I bid on something on ebay. I can afford it with my own money, and I want it... but I was hoping to find a better deal. oops. there goes most of my spring break paycheck I receive on monday! haha Let's just call it an easter present to myself.
edit////
Today I bought way too many things. I like things. I got a new job about 2 months ago and have more disposable income that I have ever had. So I have gone on a few small shopping sprees for myself. today was the biggest.

got this bible. The cashier man @signs said his daughter has this one and if she tries to talk to someone about christianity and they don't want to hear it - she can hit them with it, lovingly. (it's metal) uhm.. cool? I used to have this bible when I was first in high school and I loved it, highlighted it, etc. and I lost it.

but onto the big purchase! A touch!
I'm far too excited.
I can have apps!
and nike+sport!
and kindle!!!!!
got any app recommendations? (I don't plan on buying any or at least many. I want free :) )

I have never had an ipod that wasn't a shuffle! I had a first generation (I dropped it in the lake.) so I got a 2nd gen,and plan to continue using it or maybe lend it to mi madre so she can learn how to use an ipod. She doesn't want one, just wants to know how to use it.
this is my ipod shuffle case, it's on my keys and it opens bottles, what more could you ask for???? I has silver shuffle, green case.

p.s.

1 comment:

alyson said...

what was it?
I do that all the time. ebay, amazon, threadless, and tshirt website... oy.