This writing everyday thing really isn't hard for me. I love writing. I'm going to do the whole - write 10 things to 10 people, don't say who they are.
1) Just so you know, I didn't want to be too serious, I just thought dating you would be fun and now I'm afraid, however nice you are when I see you, that I scared you away. I believe since you haven't made any effort to hang out lately, that I did just that. I'm not closing any doors though. I'm pretty picky, door closing shouldn't be an option. and yes, I noticed you didn't smoke the other day. I think you're a great guy. miss you.
2) I feel as if I barely know you and as if I could talk to you about anything. Every time I talk to you, you put the biggest smile on my face. You are an amazing person and I hope I know you fo'eva. (forever ever? yes. forever ever.) love you.
3)I don't believe you when I ask what's up and you say nothing. You got upset when I said that I was sad and felt like I didn't have anyone to talk to, but every time I try to talk to you -- you let me talk. but you don't talk back. I have trust issues, and I want you to trust that I want to hear about your life too. love you.
4)Let's drunk hot tub again. I feel like we're drifting apart and I don't know if its because I went crazy for a little while, or if it's just stuff going on in your life. I miss you and I miss talking to you about everything and about nothing (the nothing usually included many crude jokes.) love you.
5)I forgive you. I'd be okay if you talked to me again, i think.
6) I hope you're healthier now. what happened to hanging out? love you.
7)you're the best. love you.
8) I think your job is stupid. but whatev.
9) thanks for thinking of this beda thing. kinda a community of bloggers. i like.
10) to two people: you are the coolest set o brothers I know. thanks for everything.
8 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment