Day started out with a missed class (really bad! i need to not miss that classss!!) then I proceeded to watch DVR because I cannot function in my house without breakfast (no milk) especially when my room is messy and I don't want to be in it.
note to self: clean room, pay for DVR.
Then around noon I finally got out - to find not only my ipod touch but also a holder so I can put a nike+ sensor on my regular un-nike+ shoe!
then signs to study/play with the touch and then work (an allright tipping night and even more in paycheck yess!)
My best discovery on the touch came about 10 hours after I got it - how to turn it off. I'm an idiot that it took so long! haha
any suggestions for some free apps I can get? I already got the kindle thing and downloaded some dumb books - so any free kindle suggestions would be great too!
hope your day is as boringly awesome as mine was! hopefully tomorrow will be more productive and possibly I'll think of something more blogworthy to talk about!
7 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment