My sister ape twittered about this
It's about a little girl who died. and her dad is gonna be talking about it on oprah or something.
The thing about it that makes it even sadder (if seeing a 16 month old die isn't sad enough) is that her mother blogged.
The entries I skimmed through were full of photos, positive comments, and hopes.
The hopes were the hardest. the unfulfilled statements hoping for a future.
"I'm going to have so much fun styling this kids hair!" "future DG!"
But it also makes it easy to remember her. remembering the little moments and being able to share those moments! I love when mothers blog because then you can see just how proud they are of their little kids and I just wish my mom had that detailed of records of my life - and not just oh remember that one time when I think this is how it happened...
kinda rambly and depressing blog for today - sorry about that :P
8 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment