THE RULES OF BLOG EVERY DAY APRIL (BEDA)
1. Blog every day in April.
THE BLOG EVERY DAY IN APRIL MANIFESTO
I commit to this idea and am determined to create something EVERY DAY in April, including weekends. Every day, I will find something to say. I embrace the reality that there is always something to talk about, if you are willing to take the time to look for it.
I Jackie, promise to blog every day in April.
Sometimes I might video blog, or just post a pic, but I am gonna try to do this! are you?
So, intro to anyone who starts reading, I'm Jackie, 21 year old college student.
Majoring in business, working at a Deli and trying to understand life.
likes: photography, writing, reading etc.
currently reading : Queen's Fool by Philippa Gregory
currently watching:just watched the other Boleyn Girl, now off to get another free redbox movie code for today only: MMM401
currently listening: the word song hilarious!!
finally figured out the gravatar thing, so that's neat:
8 hours ago

1 comment:
YAY BEDA! It's so cool that so many people are doing this. I'm excited.
Post a Comment