yup, already almost failing on BEDA, I guess I write more when I don't have to plan on it.
My smoothie is being held hostage by the bullet.
I seriously cannot open the damn thing and it's melting. grrr.
click and discuss.
7 hours ago
"In the contemporary world where things fall apart and the center cannot hold, you have to imagine a community where there is no center." - John Green (partially courtesy of william butler yeats)
yup, already almost failing on BEDA, I guess I write more when I don't have to plan on it.
My smoothie is being held hostage by the bullet.
I seriously cannot open the damn thing and it's melting. grrr.
click and discuss.
Posted by
Jacklyn
at
11:44 PM
about: beda, dailybooth
3 comments:
Oh, I wanted to read that Ann Brashares book that you mentioned. I should pick it up sometime! She's the author of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants books, which I adore.
And I'm a little confused... what is your smoothie in?
:)
hey! I would definitely recommend joining the ning, as I've found quite a few cool people there.
I don't post my blog both places, although some people do, I just have the RSS app post links to my wordpress so people can read if they want, and I've been kind of poking around and commenting on random blogs.
Plus, everyone on the ning is so nice and supportive! (I'm Summer on there, there are two, so I'm the one that isn't a dog, lol)
gah... I accidentally posted under my other name... they are both me!
Post a Comment