So I'm still tirooed. but it's okay - because sleep is pretty much the best invention ever - have you ever had sleep before?
Missed free lunch so im gonna stop eating EL fudge double stuffed elves and eat some real food and then study.. boo.
but really? sleep and facebook photos are awesome. This is one of the few times where i can literally not choose a profile picture bc there are so many awesome ones! 
J
honesty box comment I got today, probably from AR, def from a boy: I think your really cute, but you seem so innocent that guys don't think they should make a move on you.
response: blog entry.
I have been taught my whole life to be the good girl. To be kind and gentle and make people feel better. To share. Not to judge too harshly. To realize everyone has their own story.
I have struggled my whole life to be likeable, less annoying, easy to be around.
But I have never been told how to be "sexy" and I think that's my next reasonable step up.
I still carry that idea of 'am I being annoying' around, but I think I'm pretty much over that.
I know I'm cute, no ego problems here, I know I am attractive in most ways, but the freckles are cute, not sexy. the makeup I wear is conservative. The shirts I wear are mostly modest. I need to change this image. Be sexier, but still respectable, still not a whore.
I'm not quite sure how to accomplish this task.
I also go through stages where I think - I'm not at my best - whether it be emotionally or physically - that I just don't want to be in a relationship. But right now I'm ready.. ok.. well.. at the end of this week.. after finals haha.. but I'm ready to try to be a better version of myself. One where boys make a move. One where I'm more confident, and still not a whore. Can you tell I'm afraid of being a whore?
I want AG to call, I want to hang out with and talk to CM and PC and even AR and ask them what I can do to be better at appearing less innocent. less naive.
Because I'm definitely pure, but not naive.

No comments:
Post a Comment