Sunday, May 10

Morning:Finals are this week. I'm worried but not doing anything about it. Instead I did laundry and made mini meatloaves. which turned out pretty okay - considering I had no clue what I was doing.

Last night I had real conversation w/ CG and RA It was the first time in a loong time that I have had a real conversation about real things in the hopes that that conversation will help us understand others and make life better.

Happy mother's day. I love my mom.

I'm so tired right now, mentally more than physically.


Afternoon:
Just got about 5 good hours of studying in. feel accomplished but I'm not even close to done! gonna head downtown to study for a few hours. how's your day been?
Love and studying,
J
twitter
threadless
dailybooth



The Jewels of Tessa KentThe Boleyn InheritanceThe Heart of the Five Love LanguagesPaper Towns.reading

1 comment:

Sofie said...

I love the new layout. Good luck with finals babe! Enjoy the early start of your summer for me....