I have admission to the business school at my university!!!
I have very real prospects of graduating on time next May!
I have a slight tan and plans to make it darker
I have a blog to get my thoughts out.

I have lost a few pounds already this year and..
have taken up running and...
I have work, which I like a lot, which will increase soon! which means I will..
have a disposable income all summer!
I have an interesting class to take on brain and behavior (psychology)
I have a softball team with my work- JD's Allstars ftw!
I have at least 3 boys I kinda like (CM, AG, TT) all of which I would rather be friends with than anything more
I have 4 new roommates to be excited about for next year
I have wonderful little cousins who want me to come hang out with them
I have a brand new baby neice! (well, It's my mom's boyfriend's son's girlfriend's baby.. but still, I'm an aunt!)

I have Q, the best roomie ever.
I have Sofie who will be coming home soon
I have my sisters and mom
I have my grandpa to go to the casino with.
I have the lake to go to whenever I please
I have Ben, Danielle, the three aformentioned boys, michelle, Roslyn, Chris, Trent, and many others to hang out with in Lawrence this summer.
I have Amanda, crabaugh, and nol to catch up with
I have Bop it to keep in touch with and see as much as I can this summer.
I have partially burned bridges to fix in CM and BM.
I have the audiobooks of Fight club and The Boleyn Inheritance to finish
I have a few other books I'm reading
I have a beautiful new computer to play with.
I have a great apartment to live in.. even if it has termites and isn't always clean.. It's still pretty great.
I have a lot better attitude than I've had this past year
I have a party for an 8th grader to go to tomorrow with my cousins
Today I got into the business school and now I feel like summer can really begin. I'm excited.
J

No comments:
Post a Comment