Friday, May 29

Love at the deli?

scene:taking a to go order
What can I get you
French dip
uhm, is that a Po'boy, let me check - hey will? oh, that's a beefeater, okay
and a drink mumble mumble (didn't hear what kind of drink and then forgot to charge him for said drink)
7.07 please - on a card, allright, would you like a receipt? no, okay.


scene: a few minutes later, see sandwich, bag it up, hand it to him by the benches
Here's your french dip *big smile* have a nice day!
*leaves
*will holds up au jous.
oh man, I forgot the dip for the french dip! *grabs au jous and looks around outside for boy.. see him getting into his car.. fast walk/jog over*
excuse me, sorry I forgot the dip for your french dip! I just saw the sandwich was ready and forgot the dip! sorry!

scene: a few minutes later, me talking to emily and robin - trying to tell a story - *see boy coming back in the store*
'oh no, did I forget something else?'
*shyly* uhm, can I talk to you for a minute? *we walk over a bit from the register... I look over my shoulder at emily nervously* I think you're really cute and if you'd like you should call me sometime *hands me torn receipt with his name and number on it
*blushes
*leaves
emily: awww! *hugs me* Love at the Deli! you should call him
uhm, *trying to unsuccessfully change topic back to story I was telling* *blushes
rest of coworkers : yaaa you should call him! that's so cute!
robin : he looked kinda earthy and you seem down to earth, you should totally call him!
*more blushing*

Love phone numbers and french dip ,
J

1 comment:

Sofie said...

So cool....

Also that picture is absolutely perfect.