kisses&disses
Kisses:
tonight was great. book sale. cheesy romance novels. free ice cream. zen zero pad thai. sister. friends. walking down mass. more ice cream. more walking. frisbee. swinging. good flowing conversation.
how I have realized that you don't have to tell everyone everything. talking things out is good.. but sometimes it gets out of hand.
Disses:
I texted about 50 people (no joke) about free ice cream and only my sister who I called and had to convince came. not even the people who are supposed to be my 'girlfriends' could bother themselves to come enjoy a quick FREE ice cream cone. (i love them. but its hard to ever see them bc I'm the only one making an effort. )
I meant to spend from about 6-11 studying, not having friends. so I still have some work to do :(
90-10, guys. 90-10.
love and ice cream cones,
J

2 comments:
but friends are way more awesome than doing homework. I mean lets be honest.
Do you want to go to a poetry reading with me?
Or come to open mic night?
Or do anything I'm doing lately?
I feel the same way about my friends, I'm the only one that ever makes the effort. Bummer.
Also, thanks for the comment about the adviser appt, it helped calm me about having my meeting so late. I was stressed about not getting into classes.
Post a Comment