Wow, Wednesday already! Book sale yesterday! got a ton of cheesy romance novels and other paperbacks bc I really needed a book with a story. I've been reading the 5 love languages book and it's allright.. just not a story, you know?
So I'm currently reading the Jewels of Tessa Kent. And by currently reading I mean I laid out in the 75 degree weather outside my window and read 50 pages while hopefully getting a little color. I missed you sun, why were you gone for sooo long!
I wish I had photoshop, all I wanted was a pic of David with the quote: "is this going to be foreeever" so I could tell you my feelings about winter and cold pale times. instead I found this:

the wtf pourer, almost as cool as the wtf blanket.
which by the way, did you hear about the snuggie pub crawl. holy crap. scary.and for sofie > here's a few of the books I got>> or you can just click over to my shelfari thingy on the sidebar
and I only put in a few of the romance books, there was lot of them! and it was $5 bag day! and some of the cheesy covers are just toooo good to pass up!!

1 comment:
There was a Snuggie Bar Crawl in Lincoln Park (my neighborhood) last weekend. Rebba ran into it when she was talking pictures for her photo class. Scary stuff-watch out this weekend.
I love the number of Elizabeth/Margaret books you got. I heart me some old English historical fiction. Also, I aspire to someday be inspiration for a character in a book for middle aged women about knitting. <3
Post a Comment