I thought through the intro.
I smiled through the ENTIRE first chapter. (mostly because it was OH SO FAMILIAR AND DEAD ON CORRECT! damn excuses!)
and the 2nd chapter, I thought again... regretfully... If only I had known this two weeks ago. If only I had known this 2 years ago!! For CM, for AF. neither one was that into me.
I'm excited to finish listening to it (I have the audiobook from the library.. I love libraries!) and I'm excited for the movie.
also downloaded about 40 songs of this list of around 100 - at this blog, a Penny for them
Favorite new songs
Sari - Nellie McCay - Had her song Won't U please be nice (which is HILLARIOUS!) already
The Green Fields of France - Dropkick Murphys - from the list on penny for them
links are to youtube vids of the songs
I'm feeling a lot better. Things aren't perfect. But I'm making new goals.
no more murky. no more grey. and that's a promise to me.
Tonight - I studied a LOT! felt good to get things accomplished. Missed church. will make it a point to go next week and possibly start up the rosary thing again this week.

No comments:
Post a Comment