Great kick off to break! We had a roommate dinner - possibly the first time we have all hung out in about ... ever!
I made these sweet roasted sweet potatoes and added a regular potato too - really simple and everyone loved them!
and quidoba? quinoa? some kind of grain thing with yummy pomegranate seeds in it! simple but delicious!
some great harvest bread with crazy deliciousness in it
delicious stuffed peppers (w/ garden medley vegetables w/ thyme etc - so good!)
various cheeses and wheat thins, the new official brothel food.
Then we cuddled up on the couches and watched the Holiday!
Wish I had scott's pictures - i'll try to add them later!
Definitely ready to spend more time with these great people!
Tonight we're going to the taproom - hmm what shall I wear? should I wear a dress and show off my crazy bruise? haha
I feel so nerdy writing a blog, but I love it's way of helping me remember and appreciate.
Also had a couple good talks lately. I love people!
J

No comments:
Post a Comment