Monday, December 21

Date number one and a half, etc

Last night could've counted as a date too - but shhhh don't tell him! I want all my dates and more! We grabbed food on mass, a redbox movie ( chick flick!), and had some good laughs and good conversation. Overall just a good, warm feeling, quotable night.


Today I worked (and listened to Sense and Sensibility and Sea monsters while on deliveries) bought Joy of Cooking and am going to check grandpas house to see if he has the Julia Child recipe book I was looking for from the redbox movie, Julia and Julia, - Mastering the art of French Cooking.
I also finished watching Dan in Real life - so heartbreaking at points!

Off to KC to hang out
with Angela and the gang - including champ! and to maybe burn some GRE study notes! bringing my MarkStrat data just in case!
I also need to grab some things from home - especially glitter for Ms. Brenna and some papers my mom needs info from.

My mom is currently in NY with Bob who is finally doing better - they took out his bladder etc. no good.

And small and adorable chinese girls are wanting to vacuum my floor! They're ms. Brenna's charges for the day and went through a lot of my stuff wanting to know about everything! They met curly too and Mei Mei(pictured) gave him a hug and then promptly dropped him. Adorable. They're also filling the Brothel up with sweet smells of christmas cookies!


I like today.
Love, pseudo-dates, christmas cookies and media ,
J

No comments: