I've been dating him for 6 months today.
His 6 month anniversary present : the promise of 20 dates. When I want a date, I let him know and he has to think of something awesome to do in the next few days after that.
6:40pm : He's working tonight, but he switched to be the early driver (after I let him know that it bothered me that he didn't ask off work tonight) and should be able to go home soon. Then we're going to an undisclosed dinner place. I have been promised there will be no playplace.
updates soon.
I hope I get a good night kiss ;)
update: 10:15 pm (or should I say 22:15) just got home ;) enjoyed my date a lot! We went to Yokohoma and I had a delicious fancier version of lo mien and ate it all with chopsticks! I was proud of myself. Good conversation about four wheelers and pets and everything and best date I've ever been on. And, I made him walk me to my door and kiss me goodnight.
And so I came in, had some ice cream, and sat down to watch some Lifetime movie about santa living next door. Santa is attractive.
The worst part about the night? I decided to dress fancy, heels and all. not too fancy, just fancy enough. Was carrying my laundry basket down the stairs, one step at a time. sure I would trip. Made it to the third stair from the bottom and missed a step. I have a bruise forming covering a lot of the back of my thigh. I didn't want to admit it that night, but I'm sure it will be a topic of conversation tomorrow.
Looking forward to the next nineteen dates. Looking forward to Angela and everyone being here for the break. Looking forward to getting my grades back, to job searching, to bruise healing, to more ice cream.
Tomorrow holds studying all morning, a 1:30 final, and a meeting with my advisor to sort out one last detail in my schedule for next year.
J

1 comment:
in sofie's words,
"home run andrew nicol"
i'm soooo glad you had such a cute and fun anniversary. you deserve it.
i cant wait to hang out with you again!!
Post a Comment