Estimated daily finances for Friday September 18, 2009
-155$ ticket from car accident
-55$ ticket from parking in front of my new house... too close to a stop sign.
-lunch$
-coffee$-$1 for sua movie
-------------
estimated cost of friday =217$ for lunch, a movie, and the government
Actual finances (monetary and not)
+2 good talks with great friends. (you guys are my favorites!)
+$60 for working this morning (hourly+tips) instead of sleeping in
+toast with jelly for working this monring
-125$ for ticket from car accident. (my mom already paid it, so I just have to pay her back. it was 30$ cheaper than expected, and my other 55$ ticket never got reported, so I don't have to pay it!)
-lunch$ -5.93 for pita pit salad, vitamin H2O, chips (OMG DELICIOUS!) teriyaki chicken and red onions over awesome lettuce in awesome container I'm so saving to use for tupperware. (the chips and drink free with my tradition keepers card!)
-125$ for ticket from car accident. (my mom already paid it, so I just have to pay her back. it was 30$ cheaper than expected, and my other 55$ ticket never got reported, so I don't have to pay it!)
-lunch$ -5.93 for pita pit salad, vitamin H2O, chips (OMG DELICIOUS!) teriyaki chicken and red onions over awesome lettuce in awesome container I'm so saving to use for tupperware. (the chips and drink free with my tradition keepers card!)
+good chatter with 2 photoJournalism boys I ran into at chipolte. I like them :)
+1 tupperware
-coffee$ I havent spent it yet, but I will.
+1 coffee, will totally be worth it. my signs time has diminished tooo much this year!
+feeling awesome for using snail mail.
+general good feeling for accomplishing a lot this week (career fair, mailing stuff, paying tickets/not paying tickets, 3 tests/quizzes, homework, readings etc etc)
+general good feeling bc it just turned out to be a better week than i was expecting.(wine tasting, cuddling etc with my boy,mailing things to people, having them be excited about said things, having them remember when career fair was and wish me good luck, realizing i can't always have everything I want.. but that sometimes that's for the best, etc etc etc.)
+one invite to a party tonight! yesss!
------------
total cost- 71.93
I am $145 richer (monetary-wise and much more life-wise) than I thought i would be today. and it was a good day. only negative was a fight with a coworker who doesn't work as hard as me and it pisses me off.
Love and money,
J
√I like how she said things. Katie from this ordinary day on tile. Kitchens, for me, have always been a kind of sacred space. I believe that making and sharing a meal with other people is a sacramental act: that we are not only nourishing our bodies but our spirits, and our relationships with one another. In the communities I’ve lived in, the kitchen has been where we gather to talk about our day, laugh, cry, and use cooking as a form of procrastination or stress relief. To not have that touchstone available the first two weeks I lived in the Shabbat House made me feel disoriented and a little stressed.
J
√goal for next week:work out more.
√looking forward to: angela visiting!
√hoping for: Massage envy job (helping with guerilla marketing efforts)

1 comment:
That's some pretty fancy accounting there, miss. I'm glad you have so many good things to feel accomplished about right now. You're pretty awesome.
Post a Comment