planned on being productive and maybe going on a run today. but i can't find my running shoes and it's makin me crazy!
This past weekend I had some adventures in Chicago visiting my sofie for her bday with the dara and the ben. - the bars stay open so late in colorado! it was so fun!
edit/ photos! ya.. took me a while to add them but I wanted to go back and get the picture from this trip of the pork chops I made so I could post the recipe!

Rebba, Sofie, I
A blues bar (Kingston Mines) that I asked Sofie the name of about 23 1/2 times! it was so amazingly fun! Perfect bar and perfect people to be there with!

This is before we went out. All the kansas folks!
It started with buying a few drinks (including a shot for sofie of which a boy offered to buy it for me! I declined since I was getting 2 shots and not planning on flirting that night lol)and then Rebba, Sofie, Kelly started the dancing and more joined in, including Danielle(known as chicago Danielle in the rss feed ova there>>) and Dara, when we made it to the 2nd room!

And here's Me, Courtney, Danielle
The creepy dude in the background -----well I guess I have to specify! ----the first one.. on the right! is a guy that asked me to dance! This was the first weekend of me being not single and I like dancing - so I said yes. It was super awkward not close dancing for about a minute and then came up that I:
1. Didn't live in Chicago & 2.Had a boyfriend.
He then proceeded to make me feel pretty by telling me that if i was single, he would have had a crush on me. Silly, drunk way to put it.. but I liked it :)

Here's me with 'The other creepy guy' in the back of that photo - it was just a friend of Danielle's who decided to pull a creepy face at that exact moment, he was nice though! and so was this other guy who's name I never actually caught!
Overall the night was fantastic as was the weekend and I was so glad I went!
planning on hittin up the pool today w/ roslyn
hanging with andrew and jess and chris tonight hopefully- strawberry pie!?
and studying with kirsten @signs - cranial nerves ftw!
Love, cranial nerves, and crazybeautiful summer days,
J
J

No comments:
Post a Comment