J
7 hours ago
"In the contemporary world where things fall apart and the center cannot hold, you have to imagine a community where there is no center." - John Green (partially courtesy of william butler yeats)
I have new adjectives.Delivery Driver. (since February)Brothelite. (officially in August!) the house I'm living in next year is nicknamed the brothel I'm excited for new friends and new experiences!Girlfriend. (since june 16! uhm. wow. I'm 21 and this is the first time I have ever had this adjective. I am scared and nervous and elated and happy and just ya.)Life is so good today. I was so thankful that everything seemed to pan out so nicely that I ran some errands I didn't think I would have time for and also stopped by my church. I haven't been to church since Easter and was just overwhelmingly happy at how fantastic life has been going recently. I have friends and a boyfriend who want to spend time with me. I have a boyfriend. wow, thats weird to type! I have JDel, where I work and love! I have a camera to use this weekend because my mom is fantastic. I have extra spending money because of said fantastic mom as well! I love the class I'm in and feel confident about the first test next week. Twitter even makes me smile as do vlogbrothers almost every day! Life is just incredibly fantastic and I am so thankful to be healthy and happy right now.. especially after everything that has happened this year and how depressed I was for a while. I haven't prayed that hard in a while. it was wonderful. I cried a little because God won't make me feel silly for happy crying.
J
Posted by
Jacklyn
at
7:27 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment