"Like five or 6 girls from *insert sorority here* said they were coming (to my bday) but you two are the only ones who did! thanks! I'm drunk"-KP
that was basically part of the convo from the bar. My friend and sister (yes, i still claim sister.)
I'm dropping my sorority. but that doesn't mean i love any of them less. i love that i met all these girls. i can't imagine not knowing some of them.
maybe it's because 'supporting a sister' is supposed to mean more than not making time to go to a birthday party.
maybe it's because of other things too. but really, dont say you'll be somewhere and not.
maybe its just hard because we dont have a house. and dont see each other as often as we should. i miss my girls. i do. but if i made an effort, I hope they would still want to hang out with me. but i like the freedom of not being in a sorority. the way people approve of me more even if its because of misconceptions of sorority life. I dont know.. i just like this semester a lot. im trying harder to be a good person instead of just going through the motions.
ya. tipsy ramblings. but still.
8 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment