Friday, April 24


What is it in our DNA that makes us freak out so much when a boy doesn't call right away?
I should have listened to "He's just not that into you" and not given out my number. We have mutual friends. He could have found me easily or gotten my number from Jen if he actually wanted to call me. But I was tipsy and my simple decline to not give my number was quickly overturned by just a bit of persuasion.

It would just be better to try to hang out again through them and not put it up to one or the other to call them. Grr! Yesterday was so happy just remembering how fun wednesday was and how I felt hot, to put it bluntly.

I hate technology and free time. I already facebook stalked and googled him. I'm a creeper.

I had a good night. if I don't get called, whatever. it was fun. I got a free drink out of it. if we see each other again - I'm not gonna be a girl about it and be all upset he didn't call. for my own good, I need to not think about this and just let things go like they will.

I'm also not sure if this is the same guy jen tried to set me up with earlier and then i freaked about it. man, I suck. i just want a boy for a little while. I like having someone to dance with. I like having someone to talk to. I like this boy.

Love and Jackie O,



note: If I would have put more effort into this, I would have realized I had the light on the wrong side. dangit.

No comments: