I really was going to be productive when I went to signs of life coffeehouse the other day, hoping to get a headstart on the 3 exams I have this week. (MGMT, MKTG, abnormal PSYC)
Instead, JF was in town which meant BA, AS, and DG all came to signs and had a thouroughly unproductive night made of awesome. BA just recently joined the ning and can't stop watching vlogbrothers, yes, me and DG have made a convert!

did you know there is face recog in the new iphoto? i have been playing with that for a few hours and the only reason im stopping is that im running out of people to tag :( this is also not helping me concentrate!!
also not helping: I had to take my sister an ipod, see.. hers was dead and she kinda sucks at her job without it. she's a waiver. and then I had to spend some time taking a video of the ridiculousness and then decided i needed to try out the new imovie (way easy! good job apple!) and I made this!
I am supposed to be reading this and advising Toyota on how it should change it's management. grr.
And then organizing notes for MGMT, re-reading notes for MKTG, and reading all of psyc. geez, this is gonna take forever. what is stressing you out right now
also, music : Colony Collapsed article about them: here. My friend is the one holding the nifty tambourine in the picture.
edit/ still not homeworking, but a guy in my class is heading up here so hopefully we can work on the paper together and bounce ideas off each other!
I want to do THIS its a study abroad thing in finland and it sounds so coooool! I missed the deadline for the summer program.. but I'm hopeful I can get in still.. its worth a try, right? I want to be cultured! I learned about it by meeting a guy on OMEGLE a site where you click a button and talk to a stranger.. we have a friend in common on facebook! crazy times! and he's teaching me finnish!
"Bye! And talk to you later! And Finnish lesson number one: hi! = Moi! Bye = moi moi! Good night = hyvää yötä!. So moi moi and hyvää yötä! "
moi moi!
8 hours ago

1 comment:
how do I follow you?
Post a Comment