Sunday, February 8

My final 25.

1.I love stories, which has made me love and hate these 25 facts things. no one can be summed up in 25 facts, but I like getting snippets of other people's lives - I hope you enjoy my snippets :)

2.My memory is pretty horrid. So I love hearing stories even if I was there. I like remembering the happy . And I apologize ahead of time if I start telling you a story and you were there for it. oops.

3. I deleted and re-wrote a lot of this because I know some people who will judge me for the things I wanted to write. If you don't like me in the first place, don't read this.

4. As a photographer I like to put people in their best light. Until you do something to prove me otherwise - my first impression of people is usually a positive one. But I usually think people's first impressions of me are negative.

5. My dating experiences are usually pretty traumatic, especially the blind dates.( senor navel, wrinkles, fingers in my ear, general awkwardness) But I think I'm getting better at flirting and at picking the ones who don't suck at life because my last dance I went to was quite enjoyable. (the bad date/suck at life thing is not directed at JD or JW! just for clarification.)

6.I've never been kissed for explanation-see number 5.

7. My all time favorite song is "Wild one" by Faith hill.

8. I believe in angels.
I believe that certain people come into your lives right when you need them. And sometimes they leave before you'd like them too - but they helped you become a part of who you are. Thank you.

9. I call the remote control a 'changer'.

10. I'm Catholic My early Church/CCD memories I have are just me being goofy and probably annoying people - but still feeling like it was okay that I was being that way. I appreciate and value Oasis, good shepherd, and most of the people that came with it (all except MM, resident suckubus, actually) and attribute a lot of who I am to being a part of that community. Thanks for accepting me. Every hyper, photo crazy part of me :)


11. I'm very proud of my family and think they are all great and interesting people. I have one living grandparent, my mom's dad (G-caw) The street Albervan is named after him (Albert Vanlerberg - he thought naming a street after him was stupid.) I'm one of his 22 grandchildren. (me and most my cousins pictured above. Kristen, Patty, and Alex aren't in the photo :( )

12. I have 2 older sisters - becka and april. I appreciate them both for very very different reasons.

13.
my parents are divorced and my mom has a boyfriend, Bob, Apparently Bob and I have the exact same sense of humor.


14. I love the lake of the ozarks and that going there means I get to see family, be warm, and sit on aunt Julie's porch. To me, the lake was where I first felt like an adult in my family. I needed that summer of transition.


baby king snake, one of our many strange pets!
15. I like weird pets. not the normal kinds. I'm allergic to cats and usually don't like dogs, except clean puppies - but I've had horses, snakes, birds, frogs, a pig, turtles, chickens, a canadian goosenamed jordan and a few other more normal ones... Oh and there was the buzzard too.. and the cows - but those werent technically ours..


16. I actually live in 910. with my bop it girls.


17. I'm a proud nerdfighter,
go ahead - ask me about it. I won't stop talking - EVER. :) or just watch some of the links. hillarious.


18. I like free things.
Like the Cds I took from the journalism room(they get sent CDs to review) my favorite I took was The Feeling I'd never heard of them before --- I also take books from the recycling dumpster behind a used book store in OP, sign up for free stuff online, and never pass up free things - even if they are useless.

19.I have a sword, a black belt, nunchucks, and a teddy bear named curly.
why yes, I am badass.

20. I had a lot of ear infections as a kid, and as a result don't hear perfectly. But my eyes are 20/20, my teeth are mostly straight without ever having braces, and my skin is almost always clear.

21. I'm an Orange Blue . My love languages are physical touch and words of affirmation. I'm a hugger.

22. The best trips I ever took were both in 2004.
NCYC in TX and Spain.

23. I really like pizza sandwiches.
(if you've never had a pizza sandwich, this should be fixed.)


24. My favorite flowers are probably spray roses, the dandelions that you can blow on, or those other weed flowers that you can make into necklaces and crowns.

25.I spend a lot of time online- because I'm bad at time management. It's easier to just do this than attempt to be productive when I know I will have enough time to finish everything. I like being busy. So give me a call, let's hang out. I have far too much free time.

No comments: