


Swinging. &&& Listening to vinyl with friends. &&& Muffin Delivery.
Frisbee. Volleyball. something active with lots of good friends. new and old.

Urban Exploring &&& putting on cute outfits and walking down mass street and not buying anything

puzzles with friends. the kind with LOTS of damn pieces!- we'll have more fun than these folks.

Camp.

Coffee shop conversations

Dance.

Visit places. Chicago. Columbia. wherever audrey is. Beloit. maybe even manhattan. oregon?

Visit the stacks. run around and marvel at the cool books.

Play in the chi o on campus, during school. in suits. (weather must warm up a bit first. ) and other fountains too.

Oven S'mores.

KC Trip '09!

Madagascar

a gathering that involves old photos of us and old yearbooks



concerts. and looking badass. (yes, thats synister gates from avenged sevenfold)

Tad's

The porch at the lake till all hours of the night

skate park.

parks in general.

Thrift shopping, or just taking silly pics!

have cooking parties.

borrow convertible. have shenanigans.
FMLs of the day:
Today, I complimented my mom with "Hey, I think you lost some weight." She replied with "Yeah, I think you found it." FML
Today, I got talking to a really hot guy at a party. He told me that he was only here because he heard the host would sleep with anyone, and he and his buddies had a bet going. It was my party. FML
Today, my group of friends, my girlfriend, and I were playing 'never have I ever.' My girlfriend's turn came up and she went with, 'Never have I ever had an orgasm.' FML

No comments:
Post a Comment