
I went to a wine tasting last wednesday and learned that wine legs are the lines that come down on red wines when you swirl it, the more the better the wine!
I enjoyed the riesling, one of the two white wines
facebook statuses of the day:
Jackie is currently accepting applications for a friend (besides angela) who will be excited about big words with me. like sagacious. please apply below. 22:40 - Comment
Jackie positiveness begets positiveness. there has got to be a better word to explain that. 21:48 - Comment
Jackie is at signs of life about to start homework and enjoying a delicious strawberry smoothie yumm!
Jackie has always had this idea that you should never give up a happy middle in the hopes of a happy ending. 14:37
that last one was a interpretation of a quote from Let It Snow, 3 christmas romances of awesome by 3 diff authors, but all kind of intertwined... by John Green, Maureen Johnson and the one I havent read yes, Lauren Myracle. buy it, borrow it from me/library whatever, read it.

Dick, Albert (my grandpa)
Dale, Mary Alice, Clarence
This is my grandpa and his siblings.
Rest in Peace Uncle Dale, my mom told me yesterday morning that he passed away.
Now only grandpa and Mary Alice are left, it would be so sad to lose one of my sisters, I just can't imagine.
Dale and Clarence's wives are still alive though, Rosemary(Dale's) and Dorothy (Clarence's).
Dorothy makes awesome pancakes when we go to the lake. :) She's the closest thing I have left to a grandma.

No comments:
Post a Comment