I came home last night around 11:30 to Brenna (Roommate) putting a small brown paper bag with a ribbon around it in the fridge. The cute little tag said my name on it.
My roommates are adorable.
The other card, tied on my door, told me to look in the fridge.
Went upstairs and got a facebook message from another roommate of the brothel (where I live J), Scott who lleft about a week ago to recover/quarantine himself from the flu.
"i'm coming back tomorrow and COUGHING IN YOUR WIIIINNNEEEE!!!
HAPPY EARLY BDAY!!! "
The wine is in reference to tonight’s festivities., see below
This morning I woke up to a happy birthday from Andrew before he went to class. A text from Tiffany saying happy birthday as well.. and the beginnings of facebook notifying me of many many wall posts.
I got dressed cute. Eyes pretty with my new sephora makeup. Cute scarf left by becka I would never buy on my own. Black fitted shirt, jeans.
I went downstairs, opened the bag in the fridge from brenna found cheesecake and a super nice note. It may be cheap cheesecake from walmart… but it was so sweet. I barely know her and she did something nice and put effort into a cute little package for me to make me smile on my birthday.
I think her love languages are words and gifts.
A few weeks ago I found not only a desk by dumpster diving (note: it was a large apartment complex dumpster and all the stuff I took was in the parking lot next to the dumpster.)
I got a lot of clothes, washed it,
Today I took it to plato’s closet. Instead of taking the almost $40.. I got a BEBE dress, nice shirt, and pair of boots. And a dollar back!
I also went to Arizona trading, they only took the white castle shirt. $3 store credit spent toward a dress for Emily Pounds, to be reimbursed by Bob.
I also went to get my resume reviewed by the business career centers which brought in employers. I talked to Joe from McKesson and he helped out a lot. I have a list of things to fix on my resume and a few things to fix in my life so I can be better off at getting a job after I do that graduating thing.
I am in class. Then going to Jdel to pick up stuff with Andrew (because he’s going to work there!) and to hopefully ask a question about doing more sales or marketing… then… wine!
The monthly wine tasting at the i-bar on mass street just happens to fall on my birthday! The I stands for Ingredient, a restaurant it’s connected to.
My mom, sister, boyfriend, bop it, ben&sofie and a few other people I like a whole lot are coming. And there will be pie. Seriously, awesome.
8 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment