Sunday, June 7

I love mutual boredom. When you have enough free time to spend with people. when people seem to enjoy that mutual togetherness.
I love thinking games. fingernail polish. catfish. colosseum. giant squid. turkish calvary swords. cancer. toga. diabetes. salsa. cloud. shoe. JFK airport. broken cds. tuberculosis. second city.
I love concerts where you exect to just be there to support a friend (TBs band, CC) and end up liking the band before it, liking CC a LOT, and then knowing the other band as well and not enjoying it as much - but still enjoying hating having a crush on the lead singer and trying to think of negative things about him and try not to stare blissfully so blatantly. Because when he looks at you - you want to be looking away and not looking like a little fangirl. (yes ang and sof, im talking about AF from E but also now from 6AT)
I just like feeling like people want to hang out with me. and i like feeling like I want to hang out with them.
I love being able to write about just good things. the bad things lately in my life are all small enough that they are just minor annoyances or just things I miss. nothing is really terrible. my brain is working the way it's supposed to again. for that I am very grateful.

Love, hot tubs, and great concerts,
J

No comments: