Saturday, June 6

Searching

Breaks from school always lead to soul searching, stupid thinking too much, soul searching.
Right now I'm trying to just be happy hanging out with fun people (including danielles roomies and friends- so fun!) and appreciating having people to hang out with that are willing to go to things with me - even wrock concerts.
And trying to figure out what to do about the boys in my life. The one I want, doesn't want me. The ones that want me, scare me. not as in creepy scare me way - just in a 'I like you but not enough to be my first kiss, and even if I did... I wouldn't know how to proceed.' kind of way.

I need to go run some errands, head to KC, give birthday wishes to 2 awesome folks and then head back to Lawrence for a concert.
I want to wear a party dress, but don't want to be overdressed. grr.

Love and confusion,
J

No comments: