Sunday, January 11

Rest in peace Diane.
My friend's mom.
Friend doesn't really describe her.
AB lived at my house for a summer and was in and out of my life and house for many years. She's kinda messed up, kinda silly, and kinda great. Her mom wasn't a great person. She was mean and alcoholic and chose alcohol and boyfriends over her only daughter. When she was pregnant she craved exhaust fumes instead of peanut butter or tuna. She sat behind her running car in a closed garage. She died of liver damage from her many years of drugs and alcohol. She was also in and out of jail.
But she is still my friend's mom. and My aunt's friend from elementary school.
And that makes her a person. Which means I'm gonna pray for her.
I'm also gonna try to do the rosary every day for a week. Starting monday, today. but well, I'll do it tommorrow :)

No comments: