Sunday, January 18

I know this girl, let's call her hottie mcbabeface (because that is her given Christian name, of course!)
She's pretty awesome, and the 2nd person I know in real life that I have given my blog address too.
It's hard to keep in touch with people when they are far away. Even harder when you know they aren't coming back (AM) because my best friendships are laid not on the big life events - but on the little unremembered acts of awesome. On the knowing someone everyday - seeing them in class or being okay to just sit and do a puzzle together - no need for a big party - the most we need is a pair of ice skates. I like everyday friends. Friends that know that you pronounce 'else' with a t. 'eltse' Friends that recognize you from far away. Friends who are always up for hot tub. Friends who think its weird when you decide to change, because they like you just the way you are. those are the best. I need more of those or at least to know the ones I have better.

I've said the rosary since monday except for last night.(I don't know what the regulations for semi-drunk rosaries are, but I doubt that is it looked highly upon, even if Jesus did love him some wine) I even said it half in spanish the other day. I was proud of me. but it was also a really comforting thing to do. And also just SOMETHING to do. I'm bored out of my mind. I've got books, TV, friends, and now school, but I really really need a job. and to move. those would both be great things right now.

No comments: