I am sorry I didn't always put my best foot forward
I am sorry my grades suffered
I am sorry about the drunken texts
I am sorry I didn't appreciate my mom as much as I should
I am sorry I let my happiness suffer because of folks that shouldn't matter
I am sorry I didn't ask for help
I am sorry I talked bad and disliked people who didn't deserve it.
I am sorry I didn't make more of an effort to be with you and kiss you at midnight.
I am not sorry I broke the rules.
I am not sorry I was mean to you when you didn't call. you're a tool
I am not sorry I drank a tad too much
I am glad I got a job
I am glad I flirted successfully
I am glad I became a part of Bop it
I am glad I went on hutch trip 08
I am glad I got to be a part of a badass cuddle puddle
I am glad I hung out with you more.
I am glad I kept in touch with friends
in 2009 I promise..
I will kiss.
I will lose fat and gain muscle and endurance and flexibility
I will get drunk
I will stay in and play board games with the girls
I will pay more attention to my girls
I will learn the love languages of those I love and cater to them
I will hug, a lot.
I will dance profusely and stupidly.
I will snowboard
I will love
I will have a jai yen
I am sorry I talked bad and disliked people who didn't deserve it.
I am sorry I didn't make more of an effort to be with you and kiss you at midnight.
I am not sorry I broke the rules.
I am not sorry I was mean to you when you didn't call. you're a tool
I am not sorry I drank a tad too much
I am not sorry I flirted a bit too shamelessly
I am glad I got a job
I am glad I flirted successfully
I am glad I became a part of Bop it
I am glad I went on hutch trip 08
I am glad I got to be a part of a badass cuddle puddle
I am glad I hung out with you more.
I am glad I kept in touch with friends
in 2009 I promise..
I will kiss.
I will lose fat and gain muscle and endurance and flexibility
I will get drunk
I will stay in and play board games with the girls
I will pay more attention to my girls
I will learn the love languages of those I love and cater to them
I will hug, a lot.
I will dance profusely and stupidly.
I will snowboard
I will love
I will have a jai yen

No comments:
Post a Comment