
I'm going to try to think of something to right about that isn't current events. because writing about them skews them in my mind.
Paper towns
I'm almost done. and I love it. I don't want to finish it because then it will be done. It will definitely be something I read again in a few months.. and I really only did that with a few books.. especially the kewpie primer.

I read this over and over again.
the kewpie primer
I think I'll buy a copy for sienna.
I wish I had good handwriting.
Inside I would write,
Sienna,
Grandma Cleo was a wonderful lady who always knew how to spoil us. Every time one of us grandkids was sick, we got a toy. One thing I shared with her was her love for kewpie dolls. They were marvelous little smiling things that seemed so magical! She gave me this book and I wore it down because I read it so many times! The cover was tearing off and it was just loved to pieces. I don't know where it is now, but I bought you your own copy to love. Hope you love the kewpies as much as I do.
Love always,
your godmother

p.s. this is sienna and I at a wedding last weekend! isn't she adorable!?

I read this over and over again.
the kewpie primer
I think I'll buy a copy for sienna.
I wish I had good handwriting.
Inside I would write,
Sienna,
Grandma Cleo was a wonderful lady who always knew how to spoil us. Every time one of us grandkids was sick, we got a toy. One thing I shared with her was her love for kewpie dolls. They were marvelous little smiling things that seemed so magical! She gave me this book and I wore it down because I read it so many times! The cover was tearing off and it was just loved to pieces. I don't know where it is now, but I bought you your own copy to love. Hope you love the kewpies as much as I do.
Love always,
your godmother

p.s. this is sienna and I at a wedding last weekend! isn't she adorable!?

1 comment:
That is such a cute picture!
Post a Comment