Friday, February 26

Today I'm realizing, not for the first time, that I'm not who I want to be.

I want to be like Brenna and constantly compliment.
I want to be like Andrew is to me, and learn how to just listen and not interrupt.
I want to be like someone who is good at networking.
I want to be confident talking to people, especially boys, and not constantly assume they might be flirting and I should shut them down rather than just talk to them
I want to be a good group member to ALL the groups I'm in right now.
I want to be like Ze, and give constructive criticism that makes people think. I want to have more people like Ze (shes one of my professors) in my life who will GIVE me constructive criticism.
I want to be like me at the beginnig of the semester when i worked and studied hard every week and gave myself a break every weekend.
I want to be more like sofie. and somehow know when my friends need positive words - even when i never see them and have no way of knowing.
I want to be more like Angela, I want to take risks even when I know I might get hurt and to have such a strong faith in other people's goodness.
I want to be like Andrew and have more motivation to work out. And more like Susie and have that endurance.
I want to feel beautiful. around more than just Andrew. I want that confidence in my ability to apply makeup and especially do my hair.
I want to swim.
I want to do well on this SCM test in 2 hours.
I want to sit in the sunshine and read a good book.
I want more clothes that looks professional and nice on me.
I want to see Audrey and Kourtney. i miss them.

No comments: