My friday night.
5pm get to work.
delivery to 517 somestatestreet.
got it.
first delivery. ok, it's already ready. I have to get some pink lemonades, because that just sounds delicous today after a long day of moving and long week of stressing out about moving and finals. truth be told, there were other things on my mind besides these things, which just made it harder to truly concentrate on being the right level of stress.
ok, have lemonades, leaving.
driving down iowa, talking to my mom but not speeding. paying attention to the traffic in front of me, but oh wait, why isnt that car moving! shit!
slam on brakes.
with my toe? are you serious? slip.
car is still moving..
try again.
smash.
shit shit shit.
cindy. 
this is a horrible telling of it.
but it sucked. a lot.
and I didn't figure out right away why my foot slipped, but it's because I mostly drive with my toes. My whole foot stays away from the gas and brake to avoid speeding, so i simply flex my toes to speed up or slow down. but when i tried to brake, my toes grazed the brake and slipped off. and into the green suv I went. suck. suck suck suck.
J

1 comment:
aww honey i'm so sorry. is it fixable? at least you're ok, that's good. long - distance hug! i love you
Post a Comment