Tuesday, June 2

randomness

Migraines usually breed ranty stupid blog posts, but I want to write anyways. And I don't even have anything to say.

I'm excited for wizard wrock.
I like texting when people actually reply.
no word from love at the deli boy - I'm okay with that. getting a boys number still made my day :)
Just finished free redbox movie numbero uno - fight night - there were definitely bruises that moved when the people didn't. it made me laugh.
my head hurts.

I miss my roomies from last year. I want to be able to come up with something funny or have some random happenstance happen and be able to go lightly tap on rachels door - loud enough for her to hear only if shes still awake - and then go tell my stupid random thought and then either go back to my room - idea sharing fullfilled - or talk for longer and get sidetracked on the dumbest most awesome conversations.
I like when there is a mutual understanding of 'I want to hang out with you so invite me to things and I will be your person to go to things with. ' I wish people felt comfortable just coming over to hang out - without planning anything special. just chillin.

I hate when conversations get bored after you share most exciting stories. people who don't think they are interesting are lying to themselves. EVERYONE has a story. i need to be friends with more people who are excited to tell theirs. I want to know about stupid traditions and random passions. I want to know your favorite beanie baby and why you think the way you think. Well, that one I'm still figuring out about me...

stupid random story of mine.
My sister fixed my bike. I told her about a funny preview for a show (royal pains i think)
one brother is leaving and says 'I love you!'
the other brother replies 'I like you!'
It made me think of us.


Love life stories, and curiosity,
J

No comments: