Sunday, October 14

Weddings are beautiful, Weddings are fine!

I like wedding and I go to them all the time! (reference to sandwich song, a song my cousins used to sing when she was little)

Good thing I have such a big family, because I love weddings! My second Cousin Mary Alyson tied the knot this Weekend and I got to go back to my lake house and re-live some summer memories and also be one of the two unofficial photographers. I was an unofficial unofficial photographer at one other wedding, but this was pretty much a new experience for me. I could have done better, but here were some of my favorites! (hint: I didn't take some of these.. the ones I'm in!)




true love.

true love.
Mary Alyson and Trevor Clapp were married on October 13th, 2007 at 4 P.M at David VanLerberg's Lake House. (Lake of the Ozarks) Perfect weather, even though it rained that morning.



Mary Alyson and Me!
Cousins!
Cousins!


Flower Girls

And my absolute favorite.
This is McKinley and Ashlyn. The precious Flower Girls and daughters of the newlyweds!


for more go to Clapp.weddingherald.com


p.s. No matter how many weddings I go to, I never learn that if you dance with one kid, and maybe spin them around.. you will be asked for spinning 'like her!' 'my turn!' for about 20 minutes until you escape. (Ashlyn and Hallie at this one!)

No comments: